‘Supporting Executives & Aspiring Executives to Realise Their Career Potential ‘
Executive Coaching Areas
Executive Coaching areas we can support you in include:
- – Leading with Purpose & Confidence – understanding your personal leadership style, strengths, values & vision to lead more effectively
- – Executive Personal Branding – tools & strategies to support and build your executive personal brand at work
- – Executive Direction Coaching – Career planning, mapping & management
- – Developing Leadership EQ ‘emotional intelligence’ – building self-awareness & leadership capabilities
- – Communication & Challenging Conversations – frameworks & strategies to increase your expertise to successfully engage in challenging conversations
- – Motivating & Leading Teams in Times of Change – managing teams through challenging times, including mergers, acquisitions, pandemics
- – Work & Life Balance – defining your work & life goals, time management and strategies for managing stress and delegating effectively
- – Confidence & Mental Fitness – coaching with the positive intelligence framework & app to increase your mental fitness (silent the internal critic) & grow your confidence
- – 360 Feedback – using Centre for Creative Leadership (CCL) Benchmarks for Managers & Executives
- – Support in specific areas – for example, managing stress & building resilience, managing virtual teams, leading dysfunctional teams, tactical coaching support.
The Coaching Approach
As an experienced Executive Coach, I offer my clients 20 years of coaching experience working to empower mid to senior executives to experience rewarding careers. I offer a personalise coaching approach which translates into successful results for clients from a variety of industries and organisations including higher education, IT, government & healthcare.
Client profiles include:
• Senior Managers & Executives
• MD’s, Directors, C-suite
Fees: Executive Coaching sessions are purchased in packages of a minimum of 6 x 1.5 hours. Please email for fees & Terms & Conditions.
“Kelly Magowan is an outstanding executive coach and effectively groomed me to develop my executive potential for executive career advancement roles, clarifying goals and development objectives. I feel fortunate that I could work with Kelly throughout this journey developing my style of communication whilst stepping forward in developing a larger network. I enthusiastically give her the highest recommendation as an Executive Coach.” Vijay, IT Executive
“Your career guidance has been such a great help, it got me thinking deeply about my career and what my dreams were, rather than only the ‘safe’ job options.” Karen, Executive
Book via Calendly the online booking system
Coaching sessions are conducted via Zoom or can be conducted in person at my offices in Richmond or Melbourne CBD.
PO Box 3239 Burnley Street, North Richmond VIC 3121