My clients include national retailers, global pharmaceutical companies, engineering firms, not for profits and educational institutions.
Type is a highly regarded tool that is used to gain insights into personal preferences. It has stood the test of time (100 years) and is utilised across the world for a variety of purposes including career development, team building, stress management, executive coaching, conflict resolution, and leadership development.
Type training is one of the wonderful professional development programs that employees truly value and talk about and use years after the training, particularly when the training is embedded in the organsations culture.
- Introduction to Type (Step 1)
- Advanced Type Training for Professionals & Executives (Step 2)
Additional Training Topics (based on Step 1 or Step 2 Type knowledge)
- Using Type to Manage Stress & Build Resilience
- Using Type to Improve Communication & Relationships
- Using Type for Selling & Building Relationships
- Type for Conflict & Difficult Conversations
- Using Type to Develop Managers & Leaders
Workshop Design & Delivery
Each workshop is customized to achieve the goals of the client. Workshops are typically a half day workshop and may be built upon each year with another topic. Full Day Workshops & Programs for Work Retreats can be tailored to your needs.
Type Workshop Benefits
There are many benefits from Type training, with a few of these listed below;
- Expands upon each employees level of self-awareness
- Facilitates more effective and authentic communication between team members
- Leads to more effective and productive teams as individual differences become celebrated and leveraged
- Reduces workplace stress and minimizes potential workplace conflict
- Provides a reference point and shared language to defuse conflict when / should it arise
“Thank you for facilitating last week’s offsite. It was a very engaging and informative session that perfectly integrated our vision and mission with our group dynamics. I am sure the team would agree that we all gained valuable insights into the facets of our induvial personality types and how we can best use these understandings to enhance how we work as a team.” Executive, National Retail Group
*Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, and MBTI are trademarks or registered trademarks of the MBTI Trust, Inc., in the United States and other countries.
Training can be adapted for your organisations needs and staff numbers. To discuss please contact Kelly Magowan on 0417 330 673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.