Contemplating a Job or Career Change?
Unsure Where to Start?
As a Career Coach & Strategist with over 20 years experience, I can support you in making a successful job or career change. I offer virtual and face to face coaching. To find out more and for a confidential discussion please contact me by email or phone.
When should you engage a Career Coach & Strategist?
Professionals and Executives engage the services of a Career & Strategist for various reasons, including;
- Career change
- Career advancement
- Lacking in career confidence
- Job search strategies
- Interviewing coaching (for face to face & virtual interviews)
- Salary negotiation coaching
- Personal branding (including using social media to build your online brand)
- Exploring further study options
- Personality Type Profiling
- Seeking fulfilling work
- Worklife Balance
- Moving from a technical role to a managerial role
- Moving from a managerial role to an executive role
- Exploring self employment or setting up a business
Outcomes you can expect
There are many possible outcomes, some of these include:
- Securing a more senior role in the same profession
- Transitioning into a new profession or industry
- Creating a new satisfying career
- Consulting or contracting
- Internal career promotion
- Short term and long term career planning
- Building a portfolio career
- Transitioning to self employment
- Volunteering, mentoring or board roles
My methodolgy & approach to career success
As a Career Coach & Strategist with over 20 years of experience and client success my passion and purpose is around working to empower professionals and executives to experience a personally rewarding career. I have built a profile as a Thought Leader in the careers domain around the work I do with professionals and executives.
I provide a bespoke approach which translates into successful results for my clients. Clients engage my services on a session by session basis or through a more structured approach in the Next Step Career Change Program.
My expertise is my ability to listen, explore, challenge and facilitate a process to help my clients identify their strengths and passions. I work with my clients to inspire, focus and coach them to achieve their career goals to be the best they can, and to live the life they want.
My client’s professional backgrounds are varied from lawyers to chief financial officers, public sector professionals, doctors, investment bankers, vets, not for profit professionals, chief executive officers, marketing and sales executives, MBA students & alumni, PhD’s, through to business owners and IT professionals. You can read some of their testimonials here.
- Sessions (face to face &/or phone / Skype) – 1 hour AUS $275 (plus GST)
- Session packages (face to face &/or phone / Skype) 4 X 1-hour sessions AUS $ 1,000 (plus GST)
* Tax deductions: speak with your Accountant to see if these apply.
How to Book
To make a booking contact Kelly Magowan on 0417 330 673 or email email@example.com
I work with clients virtually using Skype (kellymagowan) in addition to meeting with clients at my offices in Melbourne’s CBD and Richmond.
Not ready to engage a Career Coach & Strategist?
Or purchase the 2020 DIY Career Change Program.
Visit my store on Selz to download your free guides today
Quality assurance and service
This service is governed by an extensive Code of Professional Conduct through my professional membership of the Career Development Association of Australia, CDAA.