Kelly has been working in the arena of Human Resource Management, Training, Recruitment and Career & Executive Coaching for over 20 years. Initially focusing on commercial recruitment, and later moving into corporate Human Resources working with Ernst & Young and General Electric.
In early 2003 Kelly co-founded The Clarity Group Pty Ltd, a company specialising in human resources, recruitment and career coaching. Kelly sold her company share in 2006. In 2008 Kelly created Six Figures, the exclusive jobs and careers site for high salary earners to connect with $100K+ job opportunities, across all industries and professions. Six Figures was sold in 2012.
Kelly has spent 7 years working at Melbourne Business School as a Careers Consultant supporting the MBA students, Alumni and Executive & Senior Executive MBA students in securing their next rewarding role and/or embarking on a new career. Kelly has successfully supported over a thousand clients to make positive changes in their careers at the professional and executive level.
Kelly was a Director on the board of Six Figures, a management committee member of the Wilderness Society Victoria. She was also on the advisory board of stampme a mobile app loyalty provider and Avivo Elite Tutoring.
Kelly has built a reputation as a thought leader in the careers space for professionals and executives. She regularly has her work published in publications such as Marie Claire and the Australian Financial Review and is sought to speak at events and in the media about career related topics.
Kelly has published an e-book ‘The Busy Women’s Guide to… Salary Negotiation’ on Amazon
- Career Coaching
- Executive coaching
- Leadership development
- Personal Branding
- Developing career confidence in women
- Business advisory & coaching
- Training & facilitation for teams & leaders in Type (MBTI / The Majors)
Qualifications / Training
- Masters of Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Graduate Certificate in HR Management
- Bachelor of Arts
- Certified Career Coach, Professional Member of the CDAA
- The Majors / Myers Briggs (MBTI) accreditations Step 1 & Step 2
- Member of ‘The Australian Association for Psychological Type’
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment &Training
- Resilient People Program
- The Emotionally Intelligent Leader Program
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Russ Harris
- Centre for Creative Leadership, CCL, Benchmarks® 360 Assessment Suite
Kelly lives in Melbourne with her husband, their three children and is a passionate nature lover and hobby farmer.
Visit her LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/kellymagowan/