The Next Step Career Change Program is designed for busy professionals and executives who are looking to make a successful career change. The program offers structure, accountability, flexibility of session delivery and ongoing coaching support.
You might be looking to make a career change and don’t know where to start, or you may have some career directions in mind but are not sure which path to take. Alternatively, you may have been retrenched and are looking to use this time to find a career you are passionate about.
If you are looking to start a new career in 2015 this program is for you.
What the program includes:
- Initial 90 minute session; client career story and needs analysis
- MBTI / The Majors Profiling Tool: 60 minute debrief and workbook
- 4 x 60 minute sessions; covering core career change and job search areas. These can be conducted face to face or via Skype/ phone.
- Self reflection work: values & skills card sorts, vision/goals, target jobs & industries – one session
- Research, Networking Job Search Strategy – one session
- CV writing / LinkedIn & Personal Branding – one session
- Interview Preparation & Coaching – one session
Fees & materials:
Program materials include; 5 career workbooks, The Majors Report and ‘You’ve Got Personality’ book by Mary McGuiness, plus Career Key.
Total: 6 Sessions Fee: $990 plus gst Materials: $65 plus gst
It is important to note that clients are expected to do additional work outside of the sessions.
*Clients seeking additional support can purchase sessions at a reduced rate.
**Clients can swap the MBTI session for a 60 minute career session.
To make a booking or to find out more contact Kelly Magowan email@example.com or call 0417 330 673