Type is a highly regarded tool that is used to gain insights into personal preferences. It has stood the test of time and is utilised across the world for a variety of purposes including career development, team building, stress management, executive coaching, conflict resolution and leadership development.
Type training is one of the wonderful professional development programs that employees truly value and talk about and use years after the training.
- Expands upon each employees level of self-awareness
- Facilitates more effective and authentic communication between team members
- Leads to more effective and productive teams as individual differences become celebrated and leveraged
- Reduces workplace stress and minimises potential workplace conflict
- Provides a reference point and shared language to defuse conflict when / should it arise
Participants complete the MBTI / or The Majors profiling tool online before the workshop. Each participant will receive their reports during the second half of the workshop, in addition to a copy of the book ‘You’ve Got Personality’ by Mary McGuiness.
In the workshop, participants;
- Learn about the theory of MBTI and the 16 personality types
- Develop a greater understanding of their individual type
- Learn more about their natural strengths, work style preferences and areas for potential development
- Develop an understanding of the different personality types in their team
- Discover a language to communicate more effectively with one another
- Learn to identify their causes for stress, negative behaviours, and how to reduce stress
- Leverage a new framework to develop an action plan for increasing workplace communication and strengthening workplace relationships
*Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, and MBTI are trademarks or registered trademarks of the MBTI Trust, Inc., in the United States and other countries.
Training can be adapted for your organisational needs and stafff numbers. To discuss please contact Kelly Magowan on 0417 330 673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org