As a Career Strategist & Executive Coach with over a decade of experience my passion and purpose is around working to empower executives to experience a personally rewarding career. I have built a profile as a Thought Leader in the careers domain around the work I do at the senior level.
I provide a bespoke approach which translates into successful results for my clients.
My expertise is my ability to listen, explore, challenge and facilitate a process to help my clients identify their strengths and passions. I work with my clients to inspire, focus and coach them to achieve their career goals to be the best they can, and to live the life they want.
- Senior managers and executives
- Managing directors and CEO’s
Areas of coaching include:
- Authentic leadership development
- Developing your leadership EQ ‘emotional intelligence’
- Taking a strategic approach to dealing with others in the workplace
- Inspiring, engaging and managing employees
- Work and life balance
- Career development and management
- Effective positioning for promotions and/or lateral moves
- Support in specific areas of career concern
Outcomes you can expect
- Increased level of self awareness and resilience
- Improved capability and broader leadership skill
- Make more productive decisions
- Greater clarity of self, expertise and career goals
- Increased performance and confidence levels
- Creating a new satisfying career
- Internal career promotion
- One Hour Sessions (face to face, phone / Skype) – 1 1/2 hours AUS $450 (plus GST)
- Blocks of 4 x 1 hour and 8 x 1 hour session packages available, please contact about fees.
To make a booking contact Kelly Magowan on 0417 330 673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org