As a Career Strategist & Executive Coach with over a decade of experience, my passion and purpose are around working to empower executives to experience a personally rewarding career. I have built a profile as a Thought Leader in the careers domain around the work I do at the senior level, including 6 years providing Career & Executive Coaching to Executive & Senior Executive MBS students at Melbourne Business School.
I provide a bespoke approach which translates into successful results for my clients.
My expertise is my ability to listen, explore, challenge and facilitate a process to help my clients identify their strengths and passions. I work with my clients to inspire, focus and coach them to achieve their career goals to be the best they can, and to live the life they want.
- Senior managers and executives
- Managing directors and CEO’s
Areas of coaching include:
- Authentic leadership development leveraging the MBTI Step 2 & other tools such as The Johari Window
- Developing your leadership EQ ‘emotional intelligence’
- Taking a strategic approach to dealing with others in the workplace
- Finding your executive style to inspiring, engage and manage employees
- Transitioning from technical manager to executive
- Career development and management
- Effective positioning for promotions and/or lateral moves
- Support in specific areas of career concern
Outcomes you can expect
- Increased level of self-awareness, resilience and confidence
- Improved capability and broader leadership skill
- Make more productive decisions
- Greater clarity of self, expertise and career goals
- Increased performance and confidence levels
- Creating a new satisfying career
- Internal career promotion
- Session Packages (face to face, phone / Skype) are booked in 1 1/2 hour blocks with a minimum of 4 sessions per client. 4 Sessions: AUS $2,000 (plus GST)
To make a booking contact Kelly Magowan on 0417 330 673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.