To attract and retain top female talent a more personalised approach to understanding their drivers, skills, experience, expertise and career ambitions is essential.
The Positive Career Management Program for Women is designed for progressive organisations wanting to provide comprehensive internal career support to their female employees.
The Positive Career Management Program for Women helps employees understand who they are, the value they bring and where this can generate the most benefit for themselves and their employer. In addition it highlights the areas for development, supported by strategies to achieve their career goals.
Through the program participants develop an increased level of confidence and focus to achieve a more productive and satisfying career with their employer.
Over the course of the 12 week program participants cover the below topics;
- Positive Psychology & Mindfulness
- Self- Reflection & Worklife Analysis
- Increasing Worklife Resilience
- Visioning & Goal Setting
- Developing & Managing Your Personal Brand
- Career Strategy Planning & Management
- The Power of Mentors, Sponsors & Influencers
- Engaging in Clear, Confident & Effective Conversations
- Productivity & Time Management
- Lifelong Learning & Development
The program includes a combination of group workshops in addition to 4 one on one coaching sessions (face to face &/or virtual).
Outcomes & Benefits
Participants finish the program with a greater sense of confidence and career clarity. In addition they have an increased level of engagement with their employer.
To find out more contact Kelly Magowan on 0417 330 673 or email email@example.com