Having worked in large corporations in addition to having run businesses I know first-hand the challenges that can come with being in a leadership position. Today’s leaders need to be more resilient and emotionally intelligent than ever before yet they are not always provided with the training and support to do so. I work with leaders to develop these areas enabling them to have a greater sense of their leadership style and impact and to ultimately equip them to be successful in their roles – both on a personal and a business level. I offer my clients focus, support, accountability and inspiration.
- Senior managers and executives
- Managing directors and CEO’s
Areas of coaching include:
- Authentic leadership development
- Developing your leadership EQ ‘emotional intelligence’
- Taking a strategic approach to dealing with others in the workplace
- Inspiring, engaging and managing employees
- Work and life balance
- Career development and management
- Effective positioning for promotions and/or lateral moves
- Support in specific areas of career concern
Outcomes you can expect
- Increased level of self awareness and resilience
- Improved capability and broader leadership skill
- Make more productive decisions
- Greater clarity of self, expertise and career goals
- Increased performance and confidence levels
- Creating a new satisfying career
- Internal career promotion
- One Hour Sessions (face to face, phone / Skype) – 1 1/2 hours AUS $450 (plus GST)
- Blocks of 4 x 1 hour and 8 x 1 hour session packages available, please contact about fees.
To make a booking or to find out more contact Kelly Magowan on 0417 330 673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I work with clients virtually in addition to meeting with clients in my offices in Melbourne’s CBD and Richmond.