Kelly has been working in the arena of Human Resource Management, Training, Recruitment and Career & Executive Coaching for 18 years. Initially focusing on commercial recruitment, and later moving into corporate Human Resources working with Ernst & Young and General Electric.
In early 2003 Kelly co-founded The Clarity Group Pty Ltd, a company specialising in human resources, recruitment and career coaching. Kelly sold her company share in 2006. In 2008 Kelly created Six Figures, the exclusive jobs and careers site for high salary earners to connect with $100K+ job opportunities, across all industries and professions. Six Figures was sold in 2012.
Kelly has spent over three years working at Melbourne Business School as a Careers Consultant assisting the MBA students, Alumni and Senior Executive MBA students in securing their next rewarding role and/or embarking on a new career. She currently is expanding her Careers Consultancy specialising in working with professionals and executives. She has successfully supported over a thousand clients to make positive changes in their worklife.
Kelly was a Director on the board of Six Figures and more recently a management committee member of the Wilderness Society Victoria. She is currently on the advisory board of stampme a mobile app loyalty provider and Avivo Elite Tutoring.
Kelly has built a reputation as a thought leader in the careers space for professionals and executives. She regularly has her work published in publications such as Marie Claire and the Australian Financial Review and is sought to speak at events and in the media about career related topics.
Kelly has also recently published an e-book ‘The Busy Women’s Guide to… Salary Negotiation’ on Amazon
- Career management
- Career change
- Executive coaching
- Leadership development
- Personal Branding
- Developing career confidence in women
- Opportunity evaluation
- Business advisory
- Business coaching
- Training & facilitation
- Creating & delivering career development & change workshops
- One on one coaching for professionals & executives
- Personal branding workshops for executive coaches
- MBTI workshops for team building & leadership development
- Values based
- Bringing out potential
- Empowering others
- Creating meaning
- Active listening
Qualifications / Training
- Masters of Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Graduate Certificate in HR Management
- Bachelor of Arts
- Certified Career Coach, Professional Member of the CDAA
- The Majors / Myers Briggs (MBTI) accreditation
- Member of ‘The Australian Association for Psychological Type’
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment &Training
- Resilient People Program
- The Emotionally Intelligent Leader Program
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Russ Harris
Kelly lives in Melbourne with her husband, their three children and their dog Gilbert.
To make a booking or to find out more contact Kelly Magowan on (03) 9020 7332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality assurance and service
This service is governed by an extensive Code of Professional Conduct through my professional membership of the Career Development Association of Australia, CDAA.